Northern California
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
So I have 1 very large (over 12") female albino (red eyes) golden doho loach and 2 juveniles (about 6", black eyes). I believe one of the juveniles is female and the other male. If you just want the large albino female, that is fine (but it would be great if you could take all 3).

All 3 have been in a 30 gallon tank for far too long and they need more space. These fish are often placed with fancy goldfish and other coldwater species. They eat small snails but have a big appetite so will need actual food, too. A protected pond would be great, but a monster fish tank would be even better.

Dojo loaches (also called weather loaches) react to changes in barometric pressure and have interactive personalities. Mine (particularly the big one) are very friendly and will swim to your hand. They like people!

I love these 3 but they need more space so as heartbreaking as it is, I have to let them go (but again, if you want just the large albino female, that works too).

u8HDi-pFa60v_hcyIwi4E9OqNNEg15zTcoIpsbzJlkQ.jpeg

DI0v73Fh.jpeg

eHGLXp1h.jpeg

sOfliu9h.jpeg

adormydero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2015
Northern California
I'm at the point where I'm considering getting them a kiddie pool and putting it under my bed! But I'm worried about how i would drain it with it being on the ground, as well as humidity/ evaporated water damaging my wooden bed frame. Plus if they were under my bed i wouldn't get to see them and check up on them as often. Ideas welcome! I have no room for another big tank and I'm a renter so i have to be very careful.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob92677

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I regret that I can’t take these beauties but I must ask this question, how old is the big albino female? If you know of course.

Reactions: adormydero

Jaxson

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2018
I'd love to take them off your hands if you would consider shipping, text me 740-505-2142

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store