FS - Blue Gene Jack Dempseys - Milwaukee, WI - Pick-up or Will ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
Hey guys, Im over run with BG Jack Dempseys. These guys are true blue gene from a Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Male and a Blue Gene Female. These are not from the BGxBG frys you see below. Those frys are sold locally to pet stores here in Milwaukee as standard Jack Dempseys. I have tons of blue gene at 1 inchers I want to sell for just 5.00 each or 12 for 50.00. Unproven BG pairs for 75.00 a pair or your pick of male/female for 40.00 each. I also have a pair at the moment for pick up only. This pair has about 200 frys with it. This pair I will sell along with its frys for 150.00. This is there first spawn and its huge!... Imagine your next few spawns.....ANyhow Priority shipping with heatpack will be 22.00. Overnight shipping with heatpacks will be 55.00. Im using 1.5 inch thick styrofoam, with 2 mil bags double bagged with medical grade o2 to ship these guys with. Please indicate the temperature in your location when placing a order so I know what type of heatpacks to use. Milwaukee's high is usually around the mid 30's and lows are still around the 10's with sometimes windchill going back down as low as 0. So temperature must be provided for shipping. If not, you can do pick up in Milwaukee. Any questions, pm me. Thanks![video=youtube;VG6kpvAUIlg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG6kpvAUIlg&feature=share&list=UUiPeq1EeTfuU6-DgBNzuIkg&index=1[/video]ebjdp1.jpgBG pairs.jpg

ebjdp1.jpg

BG pairs.jpg

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
BUMP

icantquit

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2011
Milwaukee, WI (53218)
I have true BG. I have about 8 pairs of ebjds. Tons of bgs and bgxbg pairs as well. If interested. Pm me. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store