FS | Breeding pair Geo Iporoguensis | $75.00 | Bayonne , New Jersey | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
New Jersey
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Breeding pair Geo Iporoguensis
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Bayonne , New Jersey
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Breeding pair Geo Iporoguensis male 5 inches female 3 Male has splits in pectoral fin and in dorsal. Nice pair of Fish! $75.00 for the pair plus freight​
Shipping method:
FedEx
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

geoipropair.jpg

Reactions: softturtle

metsfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2014
Stony Point,NY
What is the best price on shipping 30052
Hi. I'm want to buy the pair.
I'm going to be at a fish auction in Union NJ this Sunday. Union is about 15 or 20 minutes from you. Is there any chance you would be willing to meet me there. Let me know. Thanks

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Hi. I'm want to buy the pair.
I'm going to be at a fish auction in Union NJ this Sunday. Union is about 15 or 20 minutes from you. Is there any chance you would be willing to meet me there. Let me know. Thanks
HAHA deadhead deadhead may not meet you at "that" fish auction...lol

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
LOL, Deadhead will not meet you at the Union auction. That corrupted organization is boycott by local and national fish clubs, and the owner is banned by MFK , ACA and other fish clubs. Why don't you arrange to meet him at the NJAS auction, http://njas.net/, in East Brunswick on April 3.

I have two of these Geo picked up at one auction. One has lost an eye and I would like to get a replacement. I assume the good one is a male because he is rather aggressive. I would like to take a female or juvies to raise them.

Reactions: dogofwar
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store