FS Deltec AP902 Protein Skimmer Like New $1,000 shipped or P/U Va.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elasmo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
Virginia
I have a like new Deltec AP902 Protein Skimmer that is ready to plug and play (With THREE pumps!) that I will sell for $1,000 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. This skimmer sells for $2,400 new WITHOUT the pump to provide it water, and I will include the like new mag drive pump so that you have everything needed to plug and play. This BEAST is recommended for 660 gallon tanks, but my experience is that is could handle bigger tank(s) easily. For more info and all the specs see this link. https://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/catalogue_products.php?prodID=3732&catID=46
This is a serious skimmer, for a serious monsterfishkeeper, that wants to do justice to a big system(s). If you have or want to keep sharks, rays, grouper and other serious marine fish you should be interested in this even if you already have a skimmer (unless you already have a Deltec). I am allowing a couple hundred dollars to pack it well and ship it (it has some weight with three awesome pumps to power the beast), so if you live close enough to southeastern Va (Va. Beach area) and you want to pick it up, I will sacrifice it for $800. cash picked up. Otherwise, I take Paypal.

elasmo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
Virginia
Okay, So I need the space more than the dough, so I will sell the skimmer with TWO pumps for $600 shipped Fed Ex ground to continental U.S. If you want the third pump as well add $100.
If you live close enough to pick up, I will sacrifice the skimmer for $500 with TWO pumps or $600 with three pumps. This is a high quality skimmer, like new condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store