Not open for further replies.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
C - How easy are these to keep, feed and breed?

Ive been toying with the idea of keeping these guys just for fun in a small planted tank filled with moss balls along with a moss wall.

Perhaps a small care sheet, link or article at the beginning of your thread could possibly increase and help sales, especially for shrimp n00bs, like myself?

just my .02 and a thought:D

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Gr8KarmaSF;1748973;1748973 said:
C - How easy are these to keep, feed and breed?

Ive been toying with the idea of keeping these guys just for fun in a small planted tank filled with moss balls along with a moss wall.

Perhaps a small care sheet, link or article at the beginning of your thread could possibly increase and help sales, especially for shrimp n00bs, like myself?

just my .02 and a thought:D
As far as the Care sheet, I'll write up what I keep them in, and what I've kept them in, as well as a link later. They are simple to keep, breed, and feed. These guys are VERY hardy, like a goldfish. :D

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
captain.cerezo;1751580;1751580 said:
i dont suppose these can be shipped to canada ?
Shipping to canada should be possible, it might cost more, but it should be possible. I'll check later today, and post if I can make it doable.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
WyldFya;1752039; said:
As far as the Care sheet, I'll write up what I keep them in, and what I've kept them in, as well as a link later. They are simple to keep, breed, and feed. These guys are VERY hardy, like a goldfish. :D
Sounds good, im excited to learn more about these guys. When you say "like goldfish" does this include temperature wise too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store