FS | L25 "7-pointer" and L25 Scarlett | $300/500 | Huntington Beach, CA | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Interested, let me know if still available
This Ass-Hat needs to be banned to attempting to fraud other members with multiple accounts! Strange how both accounts have the same phone number? Pay your outstanding debt to ThaChunh before trying to swindle more fish.

image.jpeg

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Okay MFK kids. Let's get something straight.... I don't care if you have "cash in hand" or "consider them sold" BS.... Quit lowballing an already good deal. It seems like there is an influx of broke arse people who have invaded this site and expect everything for dirt cheap. This isn't Obama-Care or a welfare food bank. If you can't afford the fish then maybe go to the next sale thread.... Don't waste my time or yours. AND if you can't drive to pick up the fish and asking for delivery (like I've been asked on several sale threads including this one) .... Then maybe stop spending your McDonalds paycheck on fish and save up for a damn car or a freaking bus pass. Francis.... give up.... I'm not selling to you or your buddy.

BUMP.

Last edited:

fishon555

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Culver City
Okay MFK kids. Let's get something straight.... I don't care if you have "cash in hand" or "consider them sold" BS.... Quit lowballing an already good deal. It seems like there is an influx of broke arse people who have invaded this site and expect everything for dirt cheap. This isn't Obama-Care or a welfare food bank. If you can't afford the fish then maybe go to the next sale thread.... Don't waste my time or yours. AND if you can't drive to pick up the fish and asking for delivery (like I've been asked on several sale threads including this one) .... Then maybe stop spending your McDonalds paycheck on fish and save up for a damn car or a freaking bus pass. Francis.... give up.... I'm not selling to you or your buddy.

BUMP.
True, great deal already!!!

Reactions: House 64

blkg35

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
homeless.......

BUMP.
That's why I stop coming on this site buddy.
Hope all is well and good luck with the sale. Those are some nice looking plecos.

Reactions: House 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store