What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Motoro Stingray Pups
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
St. Charles
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I have several pups that are available. They are 4"-5" disk. All pure bred motoro. The ones that are available are eating worms, cut fish and chewing on pellets (not sure how many are actually eating them). I also have some others that are pounding worms but haven't consistently taken fish. $125 for a male and $150 for a female. Pics will be coming shortly, but ask anyone that has seen my pups in the past they are fat and healthy.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
I believe I saw one of your pups at tropi aquatics in Lombard acording to Ihsnshaik Ihsnshaik and I was very tempted by the quality.

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
I believe I saw one of your pups at tropi aquatics in Lombard acording to Ihsnshaik Ihsnshaik and I was very tempted by the quality.
Yes those were likely mine. If your ever tempted let me know.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Yes those were likely mine. If your ever tempted let me know.
I might have to pull the trigger on a female if I can get a little bit of free time.

Reactions: moosemj

yingling26

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
United States
If not you are 7 hours away from me so for the right deal and enough fish we could always meet up or something too, I am looking to add to my collection and move away from the imported ones here ( your prices are in line with the place I buy from here normally since they are covering shipping, I pay ~140 a piece here )

moosemj

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2012
Illinois
If not you are 7 hours away from me so for the right deal and enough fish we could always meet up or something too, I am looking to add to my collection and move away from the imported ones here ( your prices are in line with the place I buy from here normally since they are covering shipping, I pay ~140 a piece here )
Yeah I hear you. How many you looking for? Maybe a few more people in your area are looking too. Message me and we can see what we can do.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Bump

Reactions: moosemj
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com