FS - Tanks full setups - Westminster, MD - Pickup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

screaminleeman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2009
Westminster, MD
I am clearing my basement of many tank setups. I wanted to start small and work up.

$20 - 5 Gallon glass aquarium setup with two lead air pump and two small seeded sponge filters and slim marineland LED light.
(Female Betta, Mokreb self cloning crayfish and feeder guppies in tank, free with purchase).

$8 each - 10 Gallon glass aquariums (Held water when emptied) total of three.

$50 each - 20 Gallon long glass aquarium with heavy duty 4.5W four lead air pump and four small seeded sponge filters and 24" dual bright LED unit each. (still running total of three Mokreb self cloning crayfish and feeder guppies in tank, free with purchase ).

$50 - 1' + Tiger Shovelnose Catfish
$50 - 14" + Venezuela Pike Cichlid

PM me if interested. Thanks!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
pics of pike?

screaminleeman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2009
Westminster, MD
I am clearing my basement of many tank setups. I wanted to start small and work up.

$15 - 5 Gallon glass aquarium setup with two lead air pump and two small seeded sponge filters and slim marineland LED light.
(Female Betta, Mokreb self cloning crayfish and feeder guppies in tank, free with purchase).

$8 each - 10 Gallon glass aquariums (Held water when emptied) total of three.

$25 each - 20 Gallon long glass aquarium with heavy duty 4.5W four lead air pump and four small seeded sponge filters and 24" dual bright LED unit each. (still running total of three) Mokreb self cloning crayfish and feeder guppies in tank, free with purchase.

$45 - 1' + Tiger Shovelnose Catfish
$50 - 14" + Venezuela Pike Cichlid

PM me if interested. Thanks!
Bump for price reduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store