[FS] x2 NTTs socal Menifee Ca 92586 pu

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayluc

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
mfk
I've done the hard work for ya bud all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the dats . Pellet training isn't easy at all even getting them to take pellets once in a while is hard. If you want that guys thin bars get them go and buy them or whatever you want no need to say that on my thread his dats are his dats mine are mine. You might get as mad as I did with NTTs. Indos are fairly easy to pellet train but thin bars are among the hardest. So the price is the price and I will only negotiate with very serious buyers who want to make a deal simple and clean. and i didnt want to have to deal with flakes or low ballers which seems to be in-avoidable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Overpricing also scares away any potential buyers. To be honest the ntt in your pic looks pretty thin if it's indeed eating pellets it not eating that much. Also sizing the ntt against the fx5 intake that fish does not look like 7 to 8 inches.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
That pic was very Old it's from about when I first got him or shortly after
Don't have any recent pics and can't get any good ones because now that I've added more and I have 4 they get so spooked and cram into a corner when I try and take a pic. That's part of the reason I'm selling. I guess I'm just not as into dats as I thought I was. If you want to offer offer. I will consider. I never said $250 FIRM so if you want to shoot an offer I will gladly consider. Help me get these things out I will negotiate. Sorry if price was offensive or something.alright since it seems like my price Is so steep... Absolute lowest I will go is $195 each and that's only if you take both I think that's a way more than fair deal. I want to get rid of them together and quick as I can.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Overpricing also scares away any potential buyers. To be honest the ntt in your pic looks pretty thin if it's indeed eating pellets it not eating that much. Also sizing the ntt against the fx5 intake that fish does not look like 7 to 8 inches.
Yeah. My ntt is 6" and I took it out of the water and measure it. And it's thick! My two ntt also on shrimp, tilapia and pellets. They're thick! But this is his thread. Let he decide it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Since I'm kinda done with dats and I'm intrested in other fish anyway.... I'll go $195ea. If you buy both That's it. If nobody wants them at that price I'll just keep them I guess... I think that's a fair/decent price. Take them off my hands. Jeez this thread went in unexpected directions lol

LuluB916

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2013
United States
You are going to have a hard time selling them at that price especially when you can find NTTs at that size cheaper in SoCal. The fact that they take pellets shouldn't increase the value of a fish by a lot. We are all here to give advice, wether you take it or not.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
You are going to have a hard time selling them at that price especially when you can find NTTs at that size cheaper in SoCal. The fact that they take pellets shouldn't increase the value of a fish by a lot. We are all here to give advice, wether you take it or not.

+1.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
175 ea if you take both....I mean how much lower can I go...to me that's fair, having a hard time seeing how this would be considered overpriced really I just need to get them out.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
175 ea if you take both....I mean how much lower can I go...to me that's fair, having a hard time seeing how this would be considered overpriced really I just need to get them out.

Why dont you just keep them? NTTs are cool and super bada**! I mean if you paid 200-250 for each, keep them for the rest of your life and grow them to MONSTER SIZE! You have to be patient man :). I've had my 2 ntt for close to 2 years now. They hardly come out and 100% stable except for feeding time and grow super slow... But I still love them to death!! Lol.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I want other fish. The way NTTS act Just don't intrest me. I really just want to sell them. I'm already at a loss with the price I've listed but if someone can give me
175 ea we have a deal that's it final price. I'm not going to keep something i don't like or something that I see everyday and get mad at so I'd rather keep the hobby fun and get other fish and just sell them.final price or else I will keep em simply because I can't sell them

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
I want other fish. The way NTTS act Just don't intrest me. I really just want to sell them. I'm already at a loss with the price I've listed but if someone can give me
175 ea we have a deal that's it final price. I'm not going to keep something i don't like or something that I see everyday and get mad at so I'd rather keep the hobby fun and get other fish and just sell them.final price or else I will keep em simply because I can't sell them

Do it ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store