FTS | 75 Gallon Sea Clear System II Aquarium (With Filter In Back) | $50 | Palm Springs, CA | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
What type of listing is this?:
FTS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
75 Gallon Sea Clear System II Aquarium (With Filter In Back)
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Palm Springs, CA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hi All-I need to move my Seaclear System II Aquarium. This is the really nice one (like a Uniquarium) with the filter built into the back. I'm keeping the pump and bio filter stuff. The reason I'm selling it so cheap is because I need it gone ASAP. I've had it up for years and it currently has water, but no fish in it. There is a tiny star in one of the corners which has never affected it's ability to hold water as it's been this way since I got it. Will accept trades for goldfish or large (2 gallon plus) water conditioner like Amquel. I currently don't have any freshwater setups except for goldfish, so unless you have a pair of festae for a partial (I'll give you cash plus aquarium) I'm not interested. I also need an i-Pod. Hit me up. Best way to reach me is text or call at (760) 409-5299 as I have trouble with messages here. Hoping to hook up a fellow MFKer with a great deal. If cash $50 firm (which is really cheap!)​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Hopefully needless to say, does not come with antique seahorse stand (nor lights, Fluval canister, gravel or driftwood). Just the tank at $50 is a steal. Tank alone retails for $750+ new.

75 Gallon Seaclear Aquarium.jpg

Last edited:

REDDEVILL1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
US
Lol...you posted the price bro..and asking if it comes with lights and stand isn't out of the realm of unreasonable. Glws

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Probably easier for you to come and get the tank and bring the iPod with you. This way you can see it filled as well. Feel free to call or text so I don't have to keep checking messages here. Thanks (760) 409-5299.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store