Status
Not open for further replies.

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
You sound more Canadian than Most Canadians with your political correctness.
Ishould put some of these signs up in our fish rooms and we have customers coming and buying fish. Only because there are times when you can only be polite for so long.

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
Most Canadians I know are jerks so I'm not sure how to take that. Also I don't have much use for political correctness. I just think perhaps I interact with a higher average intelligence than most of you. Feel better?

wild bill

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
three hills,ab. canada
sites.google.com
We only seem like jerks because we are tired of watching what we say and being told to be nice to everyone. Lets face no other country out there would fight to keep a murder in their country to protect him from punishment in his own.

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Wow smarter then most of us? That was a very dumb thing to say. You have no idea who you are even talking to this is a forum. Maybe its best you just dont post on this thread any more it was just a funny sign so grow up Mr intelligent.

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Really not trying to be a jerk celebrist but u insulted every person on this forum and thats not cool. Can't people just post somthing funny and cool with out it turning into a argument? Also if u had kids who constantly have friends coming over like me the sign is well worth the warning maybe you dont live in that kind of a setting but some of us do.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
Really not trying to be a jerk celebrist but u insulted every person on this forum and thats not cool. Can't people just post somthing funny and cool with out it turning into a argument? Also if u had kids who constantly have friends coming over like me the sign is well worth the warning maybe you dont live in that kind of a setting but some of us do.
I wasn't being a jerk either, just said communicating with people about my tanks was more effective than a sign threatening violence. Then I got called out for not being hostile enough and showed that it is easy to be rude. I was only kidding so it is okay isn't it? Everyone's reaction just proves my point that negativity is, well, negative.

A "troll" would now use terms like butt hurt and the like just to fan the flames. I will stick to the topic however and reiterate my point that if someone really doesn't want their tank messed with they should use words not signs that threaten violence

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
Wow smarter then most of us? That was a very dumb thing to say. You have no idea who you are even talking to this is a forum. Maybe its best you just dont post on this thread any more it was just a funny sign so grow up Mr intelligent.
You either didn't read my post or didn't understand it. I didn't say I had the higher intelligence, I said I interacted with it. Sorry for any confusion it may have caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store