FuriousFish - Remember Me?

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Wow. Just getting back into the hobby and decide since I am no longer a little trolling **** like I used to be, I would go rejoin MFK, just completely conceal my former identity... But then I realize I am unbanned?

Well, I may as well just apologize to you all for my former actions and various BS I posted. I am a senior in highschool now and just reading through old posts makes me actually cringe.

Anyways, I can see a LOT has changed here... I was just trying to find JurassicAquatics, which I remember was the absolute #1 place for Bichirs but I cant find them anywhere? Am I missing something or did they actually close down or what? Also, It saddens me that a bunch of the cool guys who I used to look up to have seemingly gotten out of the hobby (or just have been inactive for a year+)...

Also, whoever it was that put me in their sig, That is hilarious, glad I could make you laugh still going on 2-3 years later... Who was that one kid you all used to talk about bigglesworth or something??? Am I him now? Like whenever somebody posts something dumb, do you reference me LOL :)

Anyways, for those who DO remember me, feel free to ask me whatever... I will be happy to answer whatever you want honestly... About my posts, me, whatever... I will answer it, I owe it to you.

I have no clue what the response will be here, (if any), Hopefully you guys realize I am matured at this point, I mean I have a serious GF and am currently looking into buying my first truck... Not really a kid anymore... So much changes from freshman-senior year of highschool... Anyways, I will most likely be sticking around during the summer...

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
you live and learn, I wouldn't worry too much about past antics; we've all been there lol.

Welcome back to the boards, and on the gf and truck

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome back.

Yes Jurassic aquatics shut down several years ago. Sadly!

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Welcome back.

Yes Jurassic aquatics shut down several years ago. Sadly!
Wow, that sucks! Is there a new go to for polypterus?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Search wetspot, aquatic day care, neds fish farm, rohobith, eBay, aquabid, and Facebook. It's a little harder.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Wow. Just getting back into the hobby and decide since I am no longer a little trolling **** like I used to be, I would go rejoin MFK, just completely conceal my former identity... But then I realize I am unbanned?

Well, I may as well just apologize to you all for my former actions and various BS I posted. I am a senior in highschool now and just reading through old posts makes me actually cringe.

Anyways, I can see a LOT has changed here... I was just trying to find JurassicAquatics, which I remember was the absolute #1 place for Bichirs but I cant find them anywhere? Am I missing something or did they actually close down or what? Also, It saddens me that a bunch of the cool guys who I used to look up to have seemingly gotten out of the hobby (or just have been inactive for a year+)...

Also, whoever it was that put me in their sig, That is hilarious, glad I could make you laugh still going on 2-3 years later... Who was that one kid you all used to talk about bigglesworth or something??? Am I him now? Like whenever somebody posts something dumb, do you reference me LOL :)

Anyways, for those who DO remember me, feel free to ask me whatever... I will be happy to answer whatever you want honestly... About my posts, me, whatever... I will answer it, I owe it to you.

I have no clue what the response will be here, (if any), Hopefully you guys realize I am matured at this point, I mean I have a serious GF and am currently looking into buying my first truck... Not really a kid anymore... So much changes from freshman-senior year of highschool... Anyways, I will most likely be sticking around during the summer...
You're welcome for that P.M.

Now let's get the party started.
Pharaoh Pharaoh
Vicious_Fish Vicious_Fish
Oddball Oddball
koltsixx koltsixx
neoprodigy neoprodigy
HarleyK HarleyK

StIcKy~RiCe

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005