G.brasiliensis

L

lenco12

Spectabilis;105678; said:
Anyone????
Fantastic shot. Very sharp and the colors look great. I would try to clone some of the spots out, but other than that it's great. Nice work!

lencoo12

Feeder Fish
Sep 25, 2010
lencoo12
rallysman;105680; said:
Fantastic shot. Very sharp and the colors look great. I would try to clone some of the spots out, but other than that it's great. Nice work!
cheers glad you like it.

As for cloning out the bubbles do you mean use the clone stamp in photoshop?
I have CS4 but don't really know my way round it yet.

Montana

Feeder Fish
Feb 11, 2008
Louisville, KY
Hello Andrew,
Your precious photo has certain magical output reflecting art of nature.
Unfortunately my manmade guppies have various limitations in term of color and phonotypic structure and their images are always interrelated to man who created them…
I’m trying to improve my photo – skills but unfortunately with the very small pace. Some people relate this effort not to a camera but to a photographer, but there are so many things to know about camera’s set-ups and how to make any improvement if no one makes any comments …

Montana

Feeder Fish
Feb 11, 2008
Louisville, KY
Hello Andrew,
Your precious photo has certain magical output reflecting art of nature.
Unfortunately my manmade guppies have various limitations in term of color and phonotypic structure and their images are always interrelated to man who created them…
I’m trying to improve my photo – skills but unfortunately with the very small pace. Some people relate this effort not to a camera but to a photographer, but there are so many things to know about camera’s set-ups and how to make any improvement if no one makes any comments …

D

daviddwilson

rallysman;105680; said:
cheers glad you like it.

Chaitika

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
Back in action!
daviddwilson;111293; said:
cheers glad you like it.

That's what he means. :)

nikole95.7

Feeder Fish
Dec 29, 2010
hawai
stratusfearrr;105720; said:
i second the spot-heal tool. works wonders! Zoom in pretty close, and change the size of it (it looks like a band-aid), and go for it
OK used the spot healer , works a dream don't it? Unfortunately during the process I found out how dirty my glass is!! jeez got some work to do. anyway here's the re-touch

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store