• other

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
poll. what do u think deserves game of the year. for me its assassins creed 3. man those naval missions with the rougue waves blew me away. i did not include cod in the poll because it never wins goty. it always get best shooter

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
well AC3 did good for AC, by far the best one yet. As for the rest of it, and all the little bugs that show up in free roam and otherwise, its just not comparable to halo's graphics, there were NO bugs, and it was the best looking game i have ever played. Although AC3 was a very good game, I just don't think it'll cut it.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
thats where i disagree. halo 4 and all those ships and stuff are just flat surfaces with some grooves and colors here and there. creed has to detail so much more in its game. halo is a very fun game to play but creed is one of those games that just sucks you right in. the frontier had alot of red dead redemption feel and the naval missions and rougue waves were epic. i did see the bugs you were talking about but skyrim was loaded with them last year and won goty.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store