gar farms ext...

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
do you have an overly large and super sensitive cuban gar in that tank? didn't think so...

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
xander13;1670903; said:
i removed all the decor they don't seem to mind..
nah my fl/sp and the gator dont mind completely bare tanks, long as they feed, main reason its bare is cos aros provide enough cover... black at top rtg in mid, polys n sterlet on the floor the gars and bowfin love to mingle about...

rednhot;1671927; said:
i would think you would keep some decor for your viewing pleasure...even f the gars dont miss it.
i have to keep my 150 not only suitable for my fish but also interesting for visitors as it is in my dinning room in plain view.
plus heavy cover helps calm RBPs.

luckily the gar tank is in my fish room and doesn't need to have unnessesary cluter.
---Art
I presume u mean u keeps P's with gar.... :wall:

xander13;1672023; said:
do you have an overly large and super sensitive cuban gar in that tank? didn't think so...
:Pikachu: pikachu! :bling:

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
pokemon factor.... :ROFL: gotta have em all... ;) cubans and trops that is anyway...

rednhot

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
Ca, USA
you presumed wrong ERM!

please...gars and P's together...lol.

i would think you would keep some decor for your viewing pleasure...even f the gars dont miss it.
i have to keep my 150 not only suitable for my fish but also interesting for visitors as it is in my dinning room in plain view.
plus heavy cover helps calm RBPs.

luckily the gar tank is in my fish room and doesn't need to have unnessesary cluter.
---Art

20 P's in a 150 and 3 gars in 210...should be the other way around...buts its in MY TANK SETUP to the left of this <---

demjor19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA/OH
ermgravy;1672033; said:
nah my fl/sp and the gator dont mind completely bare tanks, long as they feed, main reason its bare is cos aros provide enough cover... black at top rtg in mid, polys n sterlet on the floor the gars and bowfin love to mingle about...

I presume u mean u keeps P's with gar.... :wall:

:Pikachu: pikachu! :bling:
maybe it's a red belly pacu? j/k

rednhot

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
Ca, USA
i've been keeping fish sice i was 18 years old...can i have some credit plz. some of you guys are much more advance than i had anticipated, and i have made apologys where possible. this is not my career i am only a hobbist, but if you think i am a novice you got another thing comming...lol...;)

erm, i've been trying to be peaceable...chill please!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store