General Stingray Price List

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
the problem is retic are a starter ray so not in demand

if you are going to spend all that money on a big tank and foo9d you might as wello do it with rays what will make you money if they breed

lets be fair retic are not the best looking ray out there in my opinion they are dam ugly

hystris look very nice as adults so do some types of motoro

i dont see the point in buying a $40 retic that doesnt look nice when you can pay a bit more and get something that looks nice

$1500 to set up a tank for a few $40 rays is crazy if you ask me

not to offend all the retic owners but they are not my kind of ray and i did start with a few

Panama Rays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2013
panama
Interesting read. Seems to me that the best option at this juncture is to join forces and set up a breeding farm in a strategic location, meaning good international flights, good weather, good water, cheap labor and access to brood stock. Anyone interested in this kind of project? The Republic of Panama is the place to be guys... It is not a strong local market, but has all these advantages plus good scientists in Aquaculture. I am studying the possibility of making an outdoors project I am still not sure what it should end up becoming, but I am sure that anything that is being bred there is a secondary income maker. Main intention is to get tourism flowing, have people swim with the Asian Arowanas etc. An exotic fish touristic extravaganza lol. :headbang2Anyone want to pitch in ideas or help me develop this??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store