Getting into Salt Water, with an octopus!

TMartinez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
Mandarin, Fl
Congrats on keeping him so long... Definitely get him a tank though if for no other reason then we can get some SWEET pics of it :D

troy90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2011
Coffs Harbour AUS
Congrats on keeping it for so long, especially in a 5 gal bucket. That said, he looks healthy and I don't get all the flaming, if it weren't for you attempting to keep him he'd be fish s*** by now..... ;)

Streamstalker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2011
Georgia
dude, this is awesome. Reminds me of when I kept a 4" garter snake in a 5 gallon bucket and fed him baby toads for a month. I read the whole thread, can't understand why folks get so offended that you decided to keep a octopus, he seems a lot happier in there then he would on the end of a fishing line.

Predator 1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
East London. England.
Octopus are a wonderful creatures to keep JD, you are doing a fine job. As you have already discovered, they are the masters of escape. It is a fact that if you can fit a pen through a gap, the octopus will also get through.
It saddens me to read some of the negative remarks that have littered you thread. I find it ironic that I have mentioned on the open forum that I feed my G. Funebris live octopus, and I have not received ONE word about cruelty. So why you are being accused of being cruel is a mystery to me. I wish you well with your new project.
Peace.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store