Getting out of hobby sale - Festae "Small Time breeding operation" - Beaumont,CA p/u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royaldoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2011
SoCal
Joining the military in a few months and my dad flip-flopped on taking on the breeding op. but decided he didn't want to on top of his saltwater set-up. I have a few months to sell everything, but the sooner the better.

UK Festae Pair
Previous owner Festae Forever thread: (http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...ings-CA-Pick-Up&highlight=festae+palm+springs)
Male and female currently seperated due to male aggression. Eat hikari large floating pellets religiously. Male went through my dithers, but pulled her before anything happend. She's been in a 40g breeder for a week or so, more incentive to speed up this sale so I don't have to drop money on more dithers and ultimately just sell them back. Excuse the sideways photos top is male, bottom is female.

IMG_0671[2].JPG IMG_0668[1].JPG

Asking $350

100g Uniquarium
Comes with stand and canopy. It's acrylic and not too scratched 7/10 condition. Comes with a 250g rated Coralife 18w UV. 180g rated Magnum Canister filter from Marineland. Jaeger Heater, can't remember watts but it's rated for 150g at least. Has all the bells and whistles in terms of filtration, drip trays, bio balls, sump pump (little loud to be honest). Also comes with 2 Marineland LED Fixtures. 2 Acrylic covers.

IMG_0790[1].JPG IMG_0791[1].JPG IMG_0792[1].JPG

Asking $500

40g Breeder
Comes with a custom black stand. Has glass covers, Aquatop canister filter with built in UV, standard jaeger heater rated for 60g I believe. This is the fry tank / emergency tank.

IMG_0788[1].JPG IMG_0789[1].JPG

Asking $300

3 pieces of driftwood (1 with each purchase free)

TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $1000

Contact me private messages only. Paypal would be great, would even meet up if paid through paypal + gas of course, but of course cash is fine :) (40g and fish only, car too small for the 100g) Fish need to be sold first!

IMG_0671[2].JPG

IMG_0668[1].JPG

IMG_0788[1].JPG

IMG_0789[1].JPG

IMG_0790[1].JPG

IMG_0791[1].JPG

IMG_0792[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com