Getting Out Of Hobby Sale - Frederick, MD - P/U

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfsburgfanatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Frederick, MD
I've been going back and forth on this for a year, but enough is enough. I don't have the time or money for this hobby anymore and I need this stuff gone ASAP. I will be posting this stuff on craiglist as well, but I would prefer it went to an MFKer.

180G FW - $1000 - Complete set-up, less than 2 years old. Comes with Jager heaters, 2 36" T5HO light fixtures, Digital thermometer, and an Eheim Pro3 2080. The Eheim sprung a small leak around the lid and likely needs a new seal. Tank is painted on back panel and left side and has black Silicone. Substrate is a mix of Seachem Flourite and Estes SpectraStone. 1 minor scratch on lower left corner; not really noticable until you're right up on it. Perfect ]V[onster Set-up!

1x BNIB Eheim Ecco Pro Easy 80 - $100 obo

2x BNIB Marineland Emperor 400 - $30 each

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

wolfsburgfanatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Frederick, MD
Make offers guys; my car needs work and I need cash.

Polypterus ornatipinnis (4-5") - Very active & pellet trained - $50.00

Polypterus delhezi (~6") - Very active & pellet trained. Missing barbels. - $50.00

wolfsburgfanatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Frederick, MD
Lots of interest so far in the fish, but not so much in the equipment.

If it will get things moving I will sell the entire 180g set-up, all 3 BNIB filters and Brute trashcan water changing set-up with pump for $750

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
If I had the space, this would be a no brainer! I really wish I could grab another 180. Great size! Free bump and GLWS. Someone is going to get a helluva deal!

stanzi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2012
Virginia
When do you need to sell this stuff? I don't really want the filter but the rest of the stuff looks interesting. Tell me about the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store