Girlfriend just left me.

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
R1_Ridah;1539693; said:
Exactly, that is why you should just move. Man, with technology now a days you don't even need to leave the house to meet women...how old are you?

Actually that is kind of a double edged sword. THere was this girl on xbox who really really really liked me (I had absolutely no idea). SHe was from NY or something. She would play a bunch of Gears of War with us, she would win tournaments for it in NY, she was pretty cool like every other friend I had on xbox live, but my friend was like man you better watch out that girl is sort of strange. He was someone I had met when I first made my gamertag like 3 years ago. I listened to him and sure enough she was I guess talking to my friends asking where I lived and stuff and she wanted to come meet me. Keep in mind my gamertag was "I Love Katie" and she still was trying to come find me. She would ask all these weird questions like if I would talk to her if I met her in person. I just appeared offline for a LOOOOONG time. It turned out she met some guy and went to England without telling her parents to stay with him for a few days and it apparently went sour. I think she was crazy.

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
women are definately confusing, they should come with a manual but they dont, set her free, if it was meant to be she will be yours again, if not, there are plenty other fish out there that will confuse you and be irrational from time to time

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
kendog1;1539708; said:
women are definately confusing, they should come with a manual but they dont, set her free, if it was meant to be she will be yours again, if not, there are plenty other fish out there that will confuse you and be irrational from time to time
:ROFL:

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
PoopSmart;1539700; said:
Bro..18...when I was 18 I had like 10 girls to choose from.

You have to play the field man. Like bowling pins you need to have them lined up in a row to knock em down till your left with the 1 that is solid.

I'm not saying to go out and whore yourself but there is an admiral way of seeing various women without being a womanizer. As long as you let it be known that you are in the dating seen and not lead them to believe they are the only one.

Is she your one and only girlfriend you ever had?

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Given that you are only 18, youve still got your entire life ahead of you. Enjoy it....

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
18?!!??! Rally was 100% in his first post. ( wanted to quote but didn't go back). My ex wanted to see if she could survive on her own when we were 20. So when she was done passing IT around and realized that I was what she wanted, twas too late. She told me a few years back she knew she would have been in a better position in life if she stayed.

I spoke to her a few minutes ago. Life went on. We are still friends. I help her when i can. At 20 it was the worst pain i have ever felt. Learned from it though. Its better that at 18 she said goodbye then at 32 you comming home to the mailman rasing your 3 kids. I did alot of traveling and had alot of fun before i met my wife. I will do more traveling and have more fun after she disappears too. Trust me its not that bad.

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
R1_Ridah;1539722; said:

You have to play the field man. Like bowling pins you need to have them lined up in a row to knock em down till your left with the 1 that is solid.

I'm not saying to go out and whore yourself but there is an admiral way of seeing various women without being a womanizer. As long as you let it be known that you are in the dating seen and not lead them to believe they are the only one.

I have probably had around 10 girlfriends if I had to take a guess.

I just think that I can "knock them down" in my mind. Sure there are girls that I could say, "Hey be my girlfriend," but whats the point? I know we will disagree on everything and probably won't have anything in common or she won't have a personality whatsoever, but they would be my "girlfriend". Thats basically how my past relationships were.

I mean I can kind of gauge how a girl is going to be by talking to them and getting to know them. I don't think you can get to know a girl better by having sex with them or anything like that so I just talk to girls and befriend them, but I havn't found someone that I would really see myself with. I don't want to waste my time with girls who just want sex so you don't have to worry about me womanizing anyone.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
R1_Ridah;1539722; said:

yup....:headbang2 seriously your best years are starting... they get better at 21 when the club scene starts be single and sew you oats.... plenty of women out there... whats wrong with being a whore joey???

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
R1_Ridah;1539722; said:

Is she your one and only girlfriend you ever had
I agree. Although feel free to whore out. Just don't be a jerk. Tell them you're not ready and just want to be a whore. You are 18 in college. God bless.

If I had made it to college I would have gotten VD and made John Tucker Must Die 2: Green Goes to College.

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
Greenaveli;1539759; said:
18?!!??! Rally was 100% in his first post. ( wanted to quote but didn't go back). My ex wanted to see if she could survive on her own when we were 20. So when she was done passing IT around and realized that I was what she wanted, twas too late. She told me a few years back she knew she would have been in a better position in life if she stayed.

I spoke to her a few minutes ago. Life went on. We are still friends. I help her when i can. At 20 it was the worst pain i have ever felt. Learned from it though. Its better that at 18 she said goodbye then at 32 you comming home to the mailman rasing your 3 kids. I did alot of traveling and had alot of fun before i met my wife. I will do more traveling and have more fun after she disappears too. Trust me its not that bad.

Yeah I know Levi really explained a great example. You do too. I mean everyone else goes through this stuff. I just wanted to know what other people went through too, maybe share some experiences similar to mine (like you just said), and that helps out a lot. Honestly, this thread has made me feel a lot better. :)

Its just the fact that I am hearing all these things about people going through the same situation and how they cope with it actually help me cope.

My good friend just called me too and told me his girlfriend of about 2 years cut it off a month ago. I hadn't talked to him since then and I told him about mine. We had a laugh about it.

Thanks a lot though everyone. I feel tons better than when I posted this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store