Glowing Mouse

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Feed enough of these to your snakes and they will grow arms and legs.

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
Tatoos are next, along with other body mods. Like full facials.
That's already being done. Didn't you see the lady who got shut down for doing ear, nose, etc piercings on her "goth" kitties for sale? And the Coach tattooed pigs (or maybe it was LV, some designer company's logos)? Though, technically the pigs were an art project and for testing, pet sales, etc.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
WANT. Also, your friend is going to have a pet flying squirrel? How the hell do you house that?

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
WANT. Also, your friend is going to have a pet flying squirrel? How the hell do you house that?
Clip its wings? Lol

Or stick it in a tiny cage so they cant jump and sail, I think that's slightly cruel, when I had my parrots I couldn't and wouldn't clip their wings, obviously it a squirl doesn't have wings...

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
Clip its wings? Lol

Or stick it in a tiny cage so they cant jump and sail, I think that's slightly cruel, when I had my parrots I couldn't and wouldn't clip their wings, obviously it a squirl doesn't have wings...
He's actually setting up a fairly large custom enclosure for it. Never having had an interest in them, I couldn't hazard the care requirements, but being that he's a vet and works with a variety of wildlife (including these guys before) I imagine the lil' thing is going to be pretty comfortable and well cared for. Could be wrong, but we'll see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store