Going to go fishing but need some help!

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
Sorry I read post 6 wrong.

So other then the griffen canal in coral springs, where can I catch jaguar cichlids? Anywhere, not just in coral springs.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
For jags you need to go to miami for a constant amount of hits

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL
Do you know of any specific places?

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
OMG Varanio - your avatar lol

I'm planning a trip down to FL as well, myself - I'm hearing "Mayans, Jags, Mayans, Jags" and P Bass of course...
Where are the others, such as Oscars, and whatever else? Or is it actually less "mixed" than people think?

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
santoury;909559; said:
OMG Varanio - your avatar lol

I'm planning a trip down to FL as well, myself - I'm hearing "Mayans, Jags, Mayans, Jags" and P Bass of course...
Where are the others, such as Oscars, and whatever else? Or is it actually less "mixed" than people think?
For Oscars visit one of the fish farms. It's more cost/time effective that way. However very few sell retail. There's one in Miami that does and they have Albinos, tigers, and reds.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Juan - they let you fish at Oscar farms????????????

I think maybe you thought I wanted to buy one... I was just interested in "surprising myself" by finding an oscar in my net, or at the end of my pole. :)

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
santoury;913523; said:
Juan - they let you fish at Oscar farms????????????

I think maybe you thought I wanted to buy one... I was just interested in "surprising myself" by finding an oscar in my net, or at the end of my pole. :)
Of course! Fish Farms and LFS are the only places that will guarantee that you go home with a catch. The only allowed bait are US dollars.:D

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
LOL Juan!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store