Good Pics: Amphilophus male/FTS

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Amazing photos Justin. Did you use a tripod for these? If not, you must have very steady hands. I can never get my "no-flash" photos to come out so clear free hand. And I'm usually too lazy to break out the tripod. Nice job either way :thumbsup:

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
that tank and RD look great,i think i need to bring up my camera skills,any tips?

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Awesome Amph Justin! He's a real one-of-a-kind.
Thanks Peter!

Amazing photos Justin. Did you use a tripod for these? If not, you must have very steady hands. I can never get my "no-flash" photos to come out so clear free hand. And I'm usually too lazy to break out the tripod. Nice job either way :thumbsup:
Thank you David! No tripod yet or I would have better FTS! I appreciate the feedback a lot. When I get off my butt and pick up a remote flash I should be able to manage even better shots.

that tank and RD look great,i think i need to bring up my camera skills,any tips?
Thanks Virgil! The best advice I can give on good photo's is to ask someone who really know what they are doing not me ;) . I am just a rookie and having fun messing around.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store