Good site for fancy goldfish?

Logan487

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
North Carolina
Don't shoot! 😂

Wife wants to set up one of our 125s as a sort of zen style setup with ornamental goldfish to go with our travel themed wall in the entry way. I know ornamentals are typically hated on, but since its for the wife I am obligated to do this lol. That said though I can seem to find anything good quality local and have almost no experience getting anything aside from the monsters online so does anyone have recommendations for good quality and reputable locations online? WYSIWG style places would be a plus.

remme

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2009
NJ
I am not sure if your still looking but I noticed that PredatoryFins had several color variant Ryukin (long and short tail) & Butterfly Telescopes on their website for a pretty good price. Can't speak of the quality but they usually have pretty good stuff.

Hmontoya93

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2020
late reply, but Zhaos fancies are extremely high quality, and you can see videos of the actual fish you are getting. I even ordered a fancy here once and shaped messaged me saying he wasn’t swimming right and offered a full refund or replacement. My favorite for fancy goldfish, and he only specializes is fancy goldfish breeding and selling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store