Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Last edited:

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
how big do these goonches get? 3' or so?
Larger in Wild, having no experience I assume their growth slows quite a bit at some point. Expecially in home aquaria.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nice I'm going to get one of the species when I get done building a larger tank. I've found yarelli & B.b's for sale. I hope to find a Suchas but if not I'll probably get a B.b.
Where are you finding BB. Rapps?

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
How large is yours now, and has its growth slowed any as it nears 20"?
if anything his growth has picked up over the last few months. he has shot up since hitting 10" and must be around 16". there is a 20" long piece of slate in there and he covers the majority of it. he must be hitting nearly 2" a month at the moment but it could be the water temp playing a large part. i hope to get him moved soon and it should be alot cooler.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
if anything his growth has picked up over the last few months. he has shot up since hitting 10" and must be around 16". there is a 20" long piece of slate in there and he covers the majority of it. he must be hitting nearly 2" a month at the moment but it could be the water temp playing a large part. i hope to get him moved soon and it should be alot cooler.
What temp are running?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store