Goonch/TSN/Dorado $50-200- Dayton, OH, PU only

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioCatman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2012
Dayton, OH
My plans to build a larger tank aren't going to happen soon enough so I have to let some of my favorites go.

24" TSN - $50
16" Golden Dorado - $100
22" Goonch (Bagrius Yarelli) - $200

May take possible trades. Looking for datnoids, maybe some silver dollars, large loaches, never know what I may trade for. PM contact info if interested.
uploadfromtaptalk1366424378688.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1366424403073.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1366424422095.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
mega deal on the goonch! Good luck!

OhioCatman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2012
Dayton, OH
All pm's replied to, goonch and dorado pending. TSN still unspoken for atm.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
As soon as I seen this thread, and the fact that there were already replies I knew they were already sold before I could even look.
So who's the new goonch owner. If it falls through put me next in line please.

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
not sure why my pms are not going through, im getting yours but you don't seem to be getting mine here is my number just in case 216 773 9990

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
hello everyone, i wanted to let everyone on mfk, what a douchebag this guy is, my son drove the 3 hours to his house to pick up the goonch and the dorado, we brought a 150 gallon tub and a air pump and a fluval 305 filter that has been up and running for about a year in my tanks at home, well he gets there and empties out all the water that was in the tub, (so the filter ran the whole time of the trip- 3 hours)
and the guy lets josh (lamanuts) drain about 25 gallons from the main tank for the fish and josh transfers the fish into our 150 gallon tub
and then the guy does not want josh to take any more water from the tank??????????????????????? josh told him that we need at least 75 gallons so we can have the filter running on the way home, and this idiot told him, "i dont know what to tell you" and said, that he did not want to take any more water out of his tank, so josh was forced to add fresh water and dechlor to the tub, further stressing the fish,

and what im saying is that hes lucky that i was not there. what a ***hole, 300 dollers for fish and he dont want to spare WATER, what a idiot, when my son was trying to convince him to give him more than the 25 gallons of water, the pussy went inside his house and locked the door, he is definatly getting bad feedback from us, and i warn anyone else from buying anything from this idiot, we have been doing buisness with the mfk community for years and never ran into this kind of situation, all i can say is WOW.

OhioCatman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2012
Dayton, OH
First off let me straigten one thing. My door was never locked, how woulld it be locked with my python hose going out with main door wide open and hose proping open the screen door. I was in and out talking and helping your son for for a few minutes while he was finishing filling the stock tank and go inside to my family for a few min is between. Your son could have walked right in, he was busy messing with the stock tank. Your son is the one that just dropped my hose and drove off but whatever.
As far as water I was not told I was expected to fill a large stock tank with tank water. I told your son if I had been told that ahead of time I could have been prepared in advance and accommodated him. When he first pulled up and I seen it before he ever emptied a drop of water out of it I told him that if I was expected to fill it that it would be an issue. I was prepared for what most people would be using to transport which is a large tote or 2. I was not going to shut my system down to fill a stock tank. I still had fish in tank to worry about stressing out as well. I did my best to accommodate with the circumstances. I hooked up my python so some extra water could be added to the stock tank, I gave him my dechlor for the fresh water. No matter what though my door was never ever locked and I dont know why your son would say that. He never even walked back up to the door. I had just asked him if he was done filling after checking on family and then by the time I turned the water off he was backing out of my driveway.
I understand being upset about not having enough tank water, but I was not given a heads up that much was expected of me. I was also upset that it was expected out of me with no warning. I accomadated your son the best I could.

Robg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2011
schaumburg il
Wow what a mess.... I'm glad that wasn't me because I was driving 5 hours an I was just going to bring a big Rubbermaid tub.... I think they would of been fine with a air pump... anyway nice fish....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store