Got my new jardini today

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Yours been killing again evz? Im getting to the point my butti ba might have to get evicted as much as dont wanna, missing scales and ripped fins for both partys atm!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yours been killing again evz? Im getting to the point my butti ba might have to get evicted as much as dont wanna, missing scales and ripped fins for both partys atm!
Not killing but caught him with a big silver dollar in his mouth side on like a plate lol think I need a few more to shoal up spread the aggression

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
£60 sound great price for jardini.
It was I bought it in a heart beat , had to pay for it and pick it up a couple of weeks later because I had to cycle a grow out tank for him he was only tiny lol :D

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
Its always hard waiting and loking at growout tank.
For some fishes i waited 4 months after realising them to display tank.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
How's everyone's jardini doing ???? Must be a few killing Spree's going down somewhere apart from my house lol ;):D

No Jardini, but the Lei is still growing :). He definitely get's a little vicious at feeding time. But really chills out and comes down to visit the parrots...yikes!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Its always hard waiting and loking at growout tank.
For some fishes i waited 4 months after realising them to display tank.
I kept this one in his grow out for seven months before putting him in my main tank just to be sure he could handle it with cichlids and not a snack for my cats :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
No Jardini, but the Lei is still growing :). He definitely get's a little vicious at feeding time. But really chills out and comes down to visit the parrots...yikes!
That's the good thing about Lei's over jardini , they do chill out most of the time so tankmates aren't as much of a gamble ;):D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks he's getting there :) upgrade on the horizon for him too

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store