sargassum trigger
tomato clown

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
That seems like a lot of fish. What are you gonna do when the Lookdown gets bigger?

Justin_James

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Canada, Nova Scotia
As long as your fish load stays the same and you have a good skimmer your fish should be fine in that system without an upgrade. The only thing you might have to change is your rock work. You will probably need to add more so they can disdinguish their teritories better.

Fish Finder

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
RadleyMiller;597635; said:
That seems like a lot of fish. What are you gonna do when the Lookdown gets bigger?
I have been in the hobby for a very long time so no werries on my end. I also own a fish store so i have acess to the best equipment avaiable as well as tank's up to 500G. Once the lookdown gets bigger he will be moved to the 500G at the store or to alantis aquarium for a trade for something else.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
Fish Finder;598176; said:
I have been in the hobby for a very long time so no werries on my end. I also own a fish store so i have acess to the best equipment avaiable as well as tank's up to 500G. Once the lookdown gets bigger he will be moved to the 500G at the store or to alantis aquarium for a trade for something else.
Awesome! Lookdowns are such cool looking fish, I just was wondering if he was going to get a huge tank. I like the simplicity of your tank, how many pounds of live rock do you have? The puffer is awesome as well. :thumbsup:

Fish Finder

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
RadleyMiller;598793; said:
Awesome! Lookdowns are such cool looking fish, I just was wondering if he was going to get a huge tank. I like the simplicity of your tank, how many pounds of live rock do you have? The puffer is awesome as well. :thumbsup:
I beleave about 100 lbs of live rock and 50 lbs of base rock. The sand bed also varies from 6-8"

Fish Finder

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
ecajoe;599493; said:
is that a seaclone on there:screwy:i found them good for a paper weight..... you should build a filter to gain denitrate like a fuge
I have found them to work quite well. It's all about knowing how to tweek it. It is no longer in use though and i keep on frogeting to pick up the new one i have at the store.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store