Grade A ST how much are they going for?

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
What could I be expecting to pay for a 6 inch ST datnoid that is grade A no imperfections. Also what would a 14 in go for? Thinking about buying 2 growing one out to sell in a couple years. They will be going in a 3rd tank I am currently looking to build 4x4x30 dedicated to Datnoids and stingrays.

Reactions: Matthew_Mahgerfteh

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
ST are extinct. Don't know what 'grade' has got to do with it.
Well then the ones that look like this that ppl aren’t calling 3 bars.

bannedmfk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know what people are talking about on instagram, never used it.

'ST', 'Grade A', 'stunning color' ... hype, disinformation, disingenuity ... usual stuff you get on social media.
exactly. its either DIRTY or CLEAN no grades....

Reactions: M3AN ONE

iridescence

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2020
here we go. this
Well then the ones that look like this that ppl aren’t calling 3 bars.

those "ST's" dont look right. some people will still say st by the tail, but those bars are sketchy.

the real ST's always had thick knife bars, all the ones getting imported are significantly smaller.

Reactions: M3AN ONE

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
I do agree. I’m personally like the way the knew ones look when they get older above 12 inches then the old ST’s. I don’t personally care if it is or not. I just like the idea of getting your money back if you sell/ making a profit and I’m going to take better care of a more expensive fish lol

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
I have seen fish stores say B grade to indicate dirty. Maybe they do that because it’s more clear than dirty/ clean. Not to mention if it’s unstable when u pick it up u won’t know if it’s clean or dirty. Or maybe it’s a way to create a in between price. This should be dirty but it’s labeled as A/B which would be more money the a dirty or B. They got us

1708289076340.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store