Great new show....Hillbilly Blood!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
On the Destinstion America channel.I just discovered it a few minutes ago but they seem to be showing back to back eps.These guys are shown living off the land in Appalacian North Carolina.Looks good so far as the silliness is kept to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
just in time for the APOCOLYPSE! you onea dem city boys? seriously though-those mountain people are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
On the Destinstion America channel.I just discovered it a few minutes ago but they seem to be showing back to back eps.These guys are shown living off the land in Appalacian North Carolina.Looks good so far as the silliness is kept to a minimum.

Nice! I was always looking to watch a show like this with minimal humor.

-Andrew

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There was a similar show but it was mostly about moonshining.They do a little of that in this show but it is not heavily focused on.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
this show will fail without humor. duck dynasty FTW

i've decided they need a reality show on the mfk lounge with cameos from the other subforums. can't be any worse then say...iceberge hunters? seriously? a reality show on iceberge hunting!!!! let's make this mfk reality show happen

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
http://channelguide.zap2it.com/falltvpreview/index.php/iceberg-hunters/

What’s It All About? Ice seems like the easiest thing in the world to create, right? A little water, a little cold — done deal. But when it comes to our taste for the most pristine bottled water and crystal-clear vodka, only a certain kind of ice will do. That’s where the iceberg hunters come in. These fearless gents make their living off the coast of Newfoundland in “Iceberg Alley” — the world’s most densely packed assemblage of bergs — where they endure ferocious weather conditions and unforgiving seas to harvest the purest ice and bring it back to civilization to be turned into our favorite refreshments and libations.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store