Great White in my backyard

castro1212

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2012
metairie louisiana
Want to see a white shark?

Simple, dip yourself in blood and rotting fish and jump in the ocean and wait...

Or wear a seal suit and ask a buddy to slowly tow you from a speed boat...wear a camera, you'll probably capture some awesome jump action.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Not being sarcastic at all when I say this I would definitely like to do that.....on the day I have a death wish and that would be some awesome footage

lyfeoffishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
florida
Almost.

I'm very happy to know that 'Katharine' is being tracking literally straight off shore from where I live.
You have no idea how badly I want to see a white shark in the wild in FL.

There was a fishing boat that spotted her out of ft laud a few months ago. Would be awesome to see her off Deerfield pier one day hahaha. Wouldn't mind catching her (C&R) from the beach one night either.

Also best bet at seeing one in wild would be on a whale carcass IMO maybe two years ago there were 6 great whites and a few tigers spotted on a whale carcass off key west.

NovaSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2013
Panama city Florida
Im a shark fishermen from the gulf side beach and boat in the bay. I release 99% of all sharks I catch i might keep a 3 footer one every couple of years to eat. But it would be awesome to feel the pull of a great white. She is very close to panama city fl I hope she keeps heading this way. I would just hate for a poacher to get her on the line or a chimerical fishermen to get her.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com