Larryfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2016
Hey everyone!
I saw this picture online while reading up on green terrors and I'm sure if you have typed in green terror on any search engine you've seen this picture. I was just wondering if they tend to look similar to this or if this fish is just top of the line. I would also like to see pictures of your green terrors if you have any so I can get a general idea of what your adverage adult terror looks like

image.jpeg

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Ime with green terrors they can be a real miss sometimes. They usually get nice and colorful but I've seen a few that are nothing short of ugly haha

vinod_uthaiah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2013
India , Bangalore
They can look like this depending on the source from whom you get it , but in the Internet the best are generally put up with ideal lighting and good cameras being used.
You may still end up with a pet which might look weird and different too.

JoeBoxer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2012
Canada
My 3" GT already has incredible colouring. I've been trying to get a decent pic of him but I suck with my camera :( will post once I get a good one

Definitely tons of variability with the ones you see at stores. You just need to wait for a good batch to come in

JoeBoxer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2012
Canada
Oh man. Awesome photos. What camera are you using?
I'm gonna make that first picture my desktop picture.
Thank you! It's a Sony mirror less camera. Still trying to figure it out. I think the model is A500. It's kind of between a point and shoot and a DSLR.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store