Greetings from Spain

fishty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2012
Spain
Hi MFK members. I'm a Brit living in Spain. I rent an apartment but for some reason I've managed to plunge myself into the world of Tropical Fish keeping.
I don't know if it's necessary to tell you about the fish I've got but I've started typing so I'll continue ...
24 litre aquarium: 4 African clawed frogs - Xenopus laevis. I've had them for quite a few years.
60 litre aquarium: Guppy, Siamese fighting fish, Corydoras pimienta and a leopard sailfin pleco.
135 litre Al Campo aquarium: Blue crayfish - Cherax quadricarninatus and a few guppy.
34 litre aquarium: Red-claw crabs - Sesarma bidens.
100 lltre aquarium: Guppy, Ancistrus sp L111, Spotted talking catfish - Agamyxis pectinifrons and Angel fish - Pterophyllum scalare.
304 litre aquarium: T-bar cichlids - Cichlasoma sajica, Marbled hatchetfish - Carnegiella strigata, Siamese algae eaters - Crossocheilus siamensis, Panda cory - Corydoras panda, Ancistrus sp L111, Black skirt/widow tetra - Gymnocorymbus ternetzi and a leopard sailfin pleco.
360 litre aquarium: Clown loaches - Chromobotia macracanthus, Horseface loaches - Acantopsis choirorhynchus, Red´finned blue botia loach - Botia modesta, Kuhli loach - Pangio kuhlii sumatratus, Golden zebra loach - Botia robusta, Siamese algae eaters - Crossocheilus siamensis, Blue Cosby gourami - Trichogaster trichopterus, Leopard sailfin plecos - Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps and Tiger barbs - Capoeta tetrazona.
Future projects ...
A recently purchased a 130 litre aquarium and stand which is still in the original packaging. I plan to set up the aquarium for discus and neons. I've also got it into my head to set up a small marine aquarium ...
That's all folks.:stingray:

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
welcome to mfk.. nice to meet you... love to hear all about your fish and spain etc.. see you around the forum..fisher8.gif

fisher8.gif

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store