Grossest smell EVER!!!

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
So true this exact same thing happened to me and it was the nastiest thing I have ever smelled.
haha my dog got into flakes let me tell ya he wasnt to happy after that.
It's pretty freaking rotten....

My dog shreaded and ate a 11 oz (?) canister of tetra bits a couple weeks ago, and it didn't faze him.

:ROFL:you had fun cleaning all that up LOL:ROFL:
It was so unbelievably foul. I think the worst part was that it was on carpet, and I couldn't scoop it up with anything other than paper towels as I was trying to keep the goo from getting ground into the carpet. That was a total fail as the carpet is still totally wrecked, and the vomit kept soaking through the giant wads of paper towels.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
This is why i like cats better then dogs.my moms dog is very anoyying to me.He loves chewing on my slippers,and he runs with my filter sponges when i clean them.I have to get a new pair of slippers(sandls)every month.my dad cats just leave dead little criters around in the yard, but i can deal with that.

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
I keep latex gloves on hand for this type of thing.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
@ExoticGREEN: Lol. Then you've never found your cat eating your dog's puke or your dog eating your cats hairball!!! (the wonders of having a longhaired cat, a garbage disposal of a cat, and a lab mix puppy).

@mshill90: Oh how I wish that I had had the presence of mind at 4am to remember the boxes of latex gloves in the bathroom 25 feet away.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
grossest smell for me is the blood in the bottom of the tubs work keeps their beef in, that have been left out for a day. that gets pretty nasty

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Nope never saw my dog or cat eat puke or hairball lol.I only saw one of the cats carry away a huge rat lol.My little dog nothing really.

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
Anybody want a couple of dogs? They are very good and well trained but I'm not taking any chances after reading this thread!

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
LOL you keep them 'on hand'....no pun intended even.
Haha. Didn't even catch that.

I use to tattoo/pierce, so I always had boxes of them lying around- but I use them for a lot of other things too, so I just make sure I keep a stock for when needed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store