Ground cover, fast and hardy

Spiritwind

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
California
Well kelvin rating is the color rating, if you mean kelvin rated bulbs well yes they vary because of peaks. Most people I dont think want to take the time to understand everything. Like I was saying even for myself, I did what I felt was sufficient research, even though I know there is a lot more to it. It was really hard for me to find spectrum data for all bulbs, and a lot of the information such as the red and blue spectrums making plants grow certain ways, I forget which is which but one makes leaves longer and another makes them wider. Too much for me because I am not gonna go with pure red or blue bulbs, I dont think it looks good. I was just trying to provide a more simple answer for wonword is all.

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Spiritwind;1583495; said:
Well kelvin rating is the color rating, if you mean kelvin rated bulbs well yes they vary because of peaks. Most people I dont think want to take the time to understand everything. Like I was saying even for myself, I did what I felt was sufficient research, even though I know there is a lot more to it. It was really hard for me to find spectrum data for all bulbs, and a lot of the information such as the red and blue spectrums making plants grow certain ways, I forget which is which but one makes leaves longer and another makes them wider. Too much for me because I am not gonna go with pure red or blue bulbs, I dont think it looks good. I was just trying to provide a more simple answer for wonword is all.
i like simple answers:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store