Guess What I Got For Father's Day ! ? !

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
man where did the hawk get that thing from, must be more than one lets go fishin for giant plecos in florida!!!

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
thats cool to have, hope its in water now, and recovering. if you nurse it back to health i think you'll have one of the coolest "how i got my fish stories" ever

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
HOLY COW MAN!!!

And I had no idea we had those here! Thanks for the PM, or I would have missed it. That is a really nice fish and you can't beat the story. That is sooooooo cool!

I also had no idea that we had wild getko lizards either. Not until a friend caught one this weekend in Jax and gave it to me. Turns out that I have been seeing them and not knowing what they were. They are the night time lizards that have big black eyes and look like they were made at the gummy bear factory.

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Geez!

You have fish falling from the sky there in Florida. I need to visit there and stand outside with a net.

Lockness' Oscar

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2006
Ohio

justjonx2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2006
California
That is amazing....wow...how lucky is that?! pass some of that luck this way!

Dr Joe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Sixty Miles South of Tampa Florida
HOLY COW MAN!!!

And I had no idea we had those here! Thanks for the PM, or I would have missed it. That is a really nice fish and you can't beat the story. That is sooooooo cool!

I also had no idea that we had wild getko lizards either. Not until a friend caught one this weekend in Jax and gave it to me. Turns out that I have been seeing them and not knowing what they were. They are the night time lizards that have big black eyes and look like they were made at the gummy bear factory.
I had a 30in iguana hanging around my yard for a few days, several months ago, man are they fast. Could never catch it and to smart for a trap.

Oh yea, also had a Capuchin (organ grinders) monkey living in the trees for about 1-2yrs., but that was about 10yrs ago.

Like they say 'it's a jungle out there'. :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store