Guess what kind of Reptile

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hate Latin names,because I do a lot of first hand research, and if u want to get real information from people u should either carry a picture or use the local name. But ok I believe it's pseudechis porphyriacis (it took 6 tries for my phone to not auto correct that name into pseudo porpoise)

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I hate Latin names,because I do a lot of first hand research, and if u want to get real information from people u should either carry a picture or use the local name. But ok I believe it's pseudechis porphyriacis (it took 6 tries for my phone to not auto correct that name into pseudo porpoise)
nah bro, when you use the Latin/Greek ANY scientist from ANY country or continent can understand you even if English is your only language. Stick to the nomenclature and study it. I began at 13....it makes a difference. How many names do you know in English for Black ratsnake? Blacksnake? The dangerous Elapid, Walterinnesia aegyptica??? No. Pilot Blacksnake? Black Racer, Coluber constrictor? HOW MANY subspecies of Racer is called "Blacksnake" Totally different. Some parts will think we mean Mexican Black Kingsnake or Black Milksnake, perhaps even one of the randoms that refer to the Cottonmouth (black moccasin) ???

Screw English names. They do nothing but confuse people

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok since I can't post a picture I'm gonna make u guess what species I'm thinking of. Hint it's a type of rattlesnake .

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok since I can't post a picture I'm gonna make u guess what species I'm thinking of. Hint it's a type of rattlesnake .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store