Halo elites invade tank.

wolfcichild027

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2007
maryland
>:(;1687988; said:
You may remember from an earlier post of mine that I just started my first marine tank. I was pretty sure that even though I had gone small that I wouldn't have any problems, but due to the advice of a few members, I decided to upgrade my tank.

I've been looking around for a bigger tank, but I'm working with limited space, so it's taking some time. Came home last night to huge problems i.e. my little brother decided that since a tank with live sand and rock plus a teensy hermit crab was "empty" it was fair game for his halo action figures. He left one in for a few hours while I was gone at work. I did a pretty big water change, almost 100%, but the water smells like plastic now and it was really murky when I got in.

Anything else? Other than murderlize my lil bro?
thats hilarious try putting a spartan figure in the tank to clean up the elite mess lol

>:(

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Elsinore
Neither of my hobbies seems to be treating me well right now. I was just now trying to tune my electric guitar. The tuning machines on that thing are crappy, and I broke the high e and snapped myself in the eye. Maybe these are signs I should give up.:ROFL:

Reefscape;1705854; said:
If your giong with a solitary fish, i would not go with a chromis.....shoot got a goby or damsel...Chromis done do well on their own...
Alright. I'll be looking into either a yellow goby (I think it's a watchman) or a blue damsel. They're both pretty, and should do alright in a smaller tank for a little while, from what I gather.

wolfcichild027;1705863; said:
thats hilarious try putting a spartan figure in the tank to clean up the elite mess lol
Oh,ha ha.:irked: Just kidding. Is it wrong that the only thought in my head when I saw the elite was "bad respawn?" lol I don't even play halo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store