Hamm, Germany Reptile Expo...

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
Hopefully we have some European MFKers on here to help...

I just arrived in Germany(military) and will be here for two years. I have heard in the past how great the Reptile Expo in Hamburg, Germany is, but I cannot find anything about it...my Google-Fu is not so strong it seems. Anyone know anything? I appreciate it.

P.S. If I can go, I will definitely take many photos

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
Well...figured it out, and it's next month, particularly next week Saturday...it's in Hamm, not Hamburg Germany......and the worst part is, I don't have a house yet so I can't purchase anything at all...

http://www.terraristikahamm.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=46⟨=de

I am still going to go and take pics for everyone, but it'll suck not being able to purchase a thing...and I am sure there will tons of hatchlings this time of year :swear::character0087::swear:

I will still take pictures for everyone to see. Anyone have something they want me to look out for?

AFRO-thunder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2008
Austria
www.unet.univie.ac.at
Be prepared to stand in line for hours and hours if you go there. It's way more crowded than the Daytona or other expos in the us. But as you figured, there'll be tons of freshl bred herps there.

AFRO-thunder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2008
Austria
www.unet.univie.ac.at
If I remember correctly, there will be a show in December as well- at least there was one in the last years...

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
Most likely...they seem to take animals in general very seriously in this country. Went to a local pet store, not only was it huge...but that an awesome stock(sorry no camera with me), and every peice of equipment imaginable to buy(I was only looking at the reptile section I admit)

snakefin

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Random Location.
Yes, they do. Which explains all the naturalistic terrariums of fantastic standard.

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
I hope to achieve even a tenth of the awesomeness of some of the ones I have seen. I might have a leg up seeing as they sell every part you could need. The case that they had leopard geckos for sale in was pretty awesome too. I'll have to go back and take some pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store