Hawkins the Walking Catfish!

sr20det510

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2006
Los Angeles
I have black sand on the bottom of my tank and my walking catfish rarely lays on it!

It prefers to chill on the fake plants in my tank. It even squeezes in between my plants and faces down into the airstone.

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Mauritius Island, Indian Ocean
Hawkins got a new friend! A friend of mine brought this to me today... said he was fed up of it...can't understand why!!!

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007

D3V1Ls

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2007
Male' Maldives
www.twitter.com
nice albino buddy. lets hope they mate hehe. n form an albino x black one . ill be d first to buy from u :D . btw jus add substrate dude. really helps em . maybe a cave to hide too. n darken the tank a bit makes there colour brighter :D personal experience dude

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007

jconley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
Columbia, MD
Awesome cats! Wish I never got rid of mine:(. Now we aren't allowed to have them:cry:.

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
D3V1Ls;1217305; said:
nice albino buddy. lets hope they mate hehe. n form an albino x black one . ill be d first to buy from u :D . btw jus add substrate dude. really helps em . maybe a cave to hide too. n darken the tank a bit makes there colour brighter :D personal experience dude
Thanks for the advice, man. :) Will add the gravel as soon as I get some time.

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
jconley;1217310; said:
Awesome cats! Wish I never got rid of mine:(. Now we aren't allowed to have them:cry:.
Heard they will be made illegal here as well...some *censored* people dumped some in the local rivers and apparently they are destroying the ecosystem...as they ain't got any predators...

Will have to ensure no one finds out some of us have them in tanks or ponds... :irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store