Hello all

Chris182

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2014
Bristol, England
Quick question about my Jags behaviour guys. Firstly, I do not believe this to be white spot as there are no symptoms that I can see. No "flashing", no lack of interest in his food, no lethargy, and he is as active and as boisterous as ever.

My Jag seems to rub himself up against the bogwood in my tank a lot! I just wondered if anyone can confirm that this is normal behaviour (or god forbid that this is not!). Here is a video of him in "action". He takes a big interest in the bogwood, but I have not observed this in any of the other cichlids I have kept in the past! Just wondered why he is doing this.....

Cheers all,

Chris

Chris182

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2014
Bristol, England
Quick question about my Jags behaviour guys. Firstly, I do not believe this to be white spot as there are no symptoms that I can see. No "flashing", no lack of interest in his food, no lethargy, and he is as active and as boisterous as ever.

My Jag seems to rub himself up against the bogwood in my tank a lot! I just wondered if anyone can confirm that this is normal behaviour (or god forbid that this is not!). Here is a video of him in "action". He takes a big interest in the bogwood, but I have not observed this in any of the other cichlids I have kept in the past! Just wondered why he is doing this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1c9rejwfc&list=UUzwMg8gDjRyIUoSIUyo0jyA

Cheers all,

Chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store