Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

WE ARE MONSTER FISH KEEPERS!

-MFK STAFF

1. Please double check and update your email --> http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

Hello to all at Monsterfishkeepers.com

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spooked25, Apr 8, 2012.

1. spooked25

spooked25 MFK Members

Jun 3, 2012
      I am relatively new to the site. I currently have 1 GSP that i love dearly. (thanks to yahoo) I found this site full of information about my little GSP. I love learning about fish, any fish I have or want to have. This place is packed full of info. I didn't know to much about my GSP. I first thought he/she looked like a blimp. So I bought him/her. Well little did i know about GSP. Didn't know they need Freshwater as youngsters and Marine as Adults. Still have lots to learn. So that search button is used often. So far my current setup is all wrong. The only thing I have done right is the water... tank too small. filters underpowered. you get the point. Though from reading my GSP seems different from all the rest. He/She is very timid. Stresses out when the lights come on. If i approach the tank he/she will swim to the back and hide very fast. Time for more research. Nice to meet you all !