hello yall, what do ya think of this setup?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I have no doubt you have some nice fish in there, not that we can see them particularly well. The first thing that jumped into my mind was that general tank maintenance/husbandry could be improved upon!

How's that undergravel filter performing for you?

TheZOOsleeper

Feeder Fish
Jan 11, 2024
hehe, yeah i just used a big magfloat brick and cleaned 4 months of algea growth off the back wall and maybe a couple weeks growth off front and sides so images have poor visability

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

TheZOOsleeper

Feeder Fish
Jan 11, 2024
17049737462598037463021563964649.jpg
I have no doubt you have some nice fish in there, not that we can see them particularly well. The first thing that jumped into my mind was that general tank maintenance/husbandry could be improved upon!

How's that undergravel filter performing for you?
undergravel filter doesnt do to well when they get stirred up. but all in all has done me pretty good bringing home about 75 fish out of the drainages castnetting. texas cichlids tilapia and green sunfish the larger tilapia kept attacking the smaller tilapias so i put the biggest tilapia about 13" back in the drainage two months later next tilapia is over a foot and back to the drainage he went then the cichlids took over turned black and white several pairs reproduced. all over a 9 month period

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Interesting 'scape...it has a bit of a Post-Apocalypse-Hudson-River-Road-Warrior vibe going on...

Life finds a way.

• Haha
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store