hello yall, what do ya think of this setup?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Woohoo! I did my best to be subtle...not my strong suit...and this ^ response actually makes it look like I succeeded...relatively speaking...:)
I was being extremely diplomatic with my earlier reply. As I was writing it i just hoped that others would be kind too, in fact I was sure they would be....until I thought of you, and realised the OP may be on a hiding to nothing, lol.

However, It seems that Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 has stole your glory, lol.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I was being extremely diplomatic with my earlier reply. As I was writing it i just hoped that others would be kind too, in fact I was sure they would be....until I thought of you, and realised the OP may be on a hiding to nothing, lol.

However, It seems that Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 has stole your glory, lol.
No point beating round the bush eh. It is what it is.

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
Finally after 3 weeks the settings to my Fluval v3 Bluetooth led light strip is at the perfect setting or my tank. Was fighting off black algae for weeks then decided okay, the water is tip top as per testing so its gotta be lighting. Plants are flourishing even better now. Algae is almost non existent. Soo much happier as are the fish and plants. 20240111_140013.jpg

Attachments

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
Also all the plants were tiny bits when they started, basically cutting and all the cabomba started off as 1 little head about an inch high. Now I'm taking cutting off everything every week for selling.

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
I meant to say, maybe go buy some Purigen as well lol. It works wonders and its reusable. I throw it in my tank every 3rd day for couple days. Then rechargeable it and so on. Wont get rid of green but will help prevent it.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store