Help me complete my 20g setup

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
Yoji_步骤;1797805; said:
dont add anymore fish, get more rock and restack, upgrade lighting if your wanting to add some corals later on.

yup i would agree here..

those cards are going to get bigger than you think.. ever seena 3'' one? alot bigger than you think 3'' is..

Sic_Maggot13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
San Diego
six line wrasse, more live rocks, some corals, black backround so you dont see chords, goby and pistol shrimp combo, cherub angel...pm me if you want more stuff haha

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
^ def gotta watch those water levels,theres way less room for error in smaller tanks so you generally need to keep a better eye on them

azcummins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2008
Texas!
Well I kept an eye on the levels and after adding one last piece of live rock, my tank went through a mini-cycle and 3 days after the cycle was all done, I'm down 3 fish - 1 clown and 2 cardinal fish (they all died in 24 hrs of one another).

That leaves me with 1 clown and 1 yellow watchman goby so I think I'll give the tank a month to recover, then add one more fish and call it quits.

Lessons learned.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
im sorry to hear about the mini cycle. Thats usually what happens when things get rushed. Adding rock is fine, but just remember to be on the safe side, always cure it seperate from the tank and add after cured. Good luck down the road and keep updates coming.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store