Help me identify these fat goldfish plz (PIC HEAVY)

loogielv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2008
Las Vegas, USA
My kids talked me into buying 5 of the fattest goldfish I've ever seen. They're like an inch long and an inch wide.

They're so fat they look like they eat enchiladas and only drink dark beer. Behold.

Sorry my camera skills suck...even w/ a 10mpxl camera...

w/ flash:

w/o flash:

Look at this fat bastard...looks like he's on welfare...

Have another twinkie tubby

any ideas? they were listed as "asst. goldifsh" $3.08 a pop, but I paid zero. it's how i roll...

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
I see these all the time referred to as 'fancy goldfish'

BIGguppy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
longisland ny
I HAVE THE SAME GOLDFISH THEIR CALLED PEARL SCALE GOLD FISH THOSE ARE REAL PRETTY MY DAUGHTER MADE ME BUY HER 2 AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OR IT! I'VE GROWN ON THE SON OF A FISH...

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
They're all pearlscale strains. The only downside is they're much more prone to swim bladder disorders than other strains so please refrain from feeding them floating foods nor foods that can expand once waterlogged such as flakes.

BIGguppy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2009
longisland ny
SORRY! I FORGOT TO TELL TO FEED THEM SINKING PELLETS OR YOU RISK THM GETTING BLOAT IF THEY FEED FROM THE TOP OF THE WATER

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
pearlscales...i have 3 lol, i love them, so cute when they swim in their waddly way lol

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
I think they're incredibly ugly.

loogielv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2008
Las Vegas, USA
sorry about the language guys, I was a little liquored and wasn't trying to bypass the filters, i was actually trying to censor myself. I didn't even know there was filters here. again I apologize

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store