HELP!!! Stingray is stuck in a skull on bottom of the tank!!!

1986com

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
under the sea
lol who cares about some dumb skull I would of break it if I had a ray stuck in one why would you wait and ask and ask around its a no brainer !!!!!!!!!

bbenjamin21

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2010
New York
maybe you all ran him off by telling him off instead of trying to help... just sayin
That's y I asked. People are wayy to quick to flame. Who really cares y he had a skull in the tank. I have had a skull in my tank when my eel was small enough. Were not here to flame people, we are here to help. I liked the ray section becuz there wasn't much of this going on but I guess it's gotten worse

jvai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Mo
That's y I asked. People are wayy to quick to flame. Who really cares y he had a skull in the tank. I have had a skull in my tank when my eel was small enough. Were not here to flame people, we are here to help. I liked the ray section becuz there wasn't much of this going on but I guess it's gotten worse
no, mfk has gotten worse.

either way, breaking a the decor risks damaging the ray inside. you must coax him into getting out the way he came in. I had this happen to a clown knife. How he made him self fit I will never know, I gently coaxed him out while turning the cave at different angles. Once I got him out of there.. a little scratched but alive... I broke it in my drive way. Either way, your ray will stress out.. Not trying to be negative, but I would rather my fish die from me trying to save them, than being stuck for days where they cant move or eat and die a slow death.

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
Only one and half posts "told him off", the rest either asked for more info or suggested something.

Apparently the post police picked the wrong place to set up their sting operation.

jvai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Mo
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store