help with stocking tank for restaraunt

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
Just get one massive ugly, bigheaded flowerhorn. Put his name on the tank. It might help attract repeat business. People get attached and come back to see "FatHead".
"Mommy!? Can we go see Fathead?", " Oh look hunny. Theres the restaurant with that huge fish with the fivehead!"
That's what I would do. But I'm not all there, so it's probably not a good idea....

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Fill it with tinfoil barbs, angelfish, uaru, sevs, tetras, silverdollars, barbs, etc

jmart.cooper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2007
A long way from Amphioxus
I think you should stay away from fish that are easily frightened like clown loaches. I would think they would get too stressed out having so many people look at/mess with them. The angles and discus would be cool or you could always do a big african cichlid tank with like 50 smallish cichlids in it. Or some kinda large puffer would be sweet but that defeats the purpose of it being a peaceful tank lol.

CDickes1988

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Camshaft Ramrod;2799300; said:
Just get one massive ugly, bigheaded flowerhorn. Put his name on the tank. It might help attract repeat business. People get attached and come back to see "FatHead".
"Mommy!? Can we go see Fathead?", " Oh look hunny. Theres the restaurant with that huge fish with the fivehead!"
That's what I would do. But I'm not all there, so it's probably not a good idea....
I have to agree with this post, despite cam being 2 fins short of a shark.:D

A personable fish (or a couple) with names that can grow on people.

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
Camshaft Ramrod;2799300; said:

this is a good idea^ lol

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
orinocensis1;2800038; said:
1000 neons!!! :D
No! No! No! 1000 Cardinals!! :D In a planted tetra tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store