Heros appendiculatus (breeding pair)- PU- NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
I'm selling a breeding pair of turquoise Severums that are in the 4-6" range. They are mild tempered and spawn frequently. I am asking $60. The attached photo is several months old and did them no justice, even then. They've only grown nicer since.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1368385324.521314.jpg

DavidGTI

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2012
Newark nj
I'm interested Do you have any pictures of the eggs the fry or free swimmers. Just want to make sure there fertile. What size tank you have them in and are the 2 Severus from different places not like brother and sister (inbreds). Also can't I get pictures of the 2 Severus now how they look. Are there any deformities?

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
I'm interested Do you have any pictures of the eggs the fry or free swimmers. Just want to make sure there fertile. What size tank you have them in and are the 2 Severus from different places not like brother and sister (inbreds). Also can't I get pictures of the 2 Severus now how they look. Are there any deformities?

For pics and questions please email me at pilani79@gmail.com

They are fertile breeders that have spawned three times so far. I have no pics to prove it unfortunately. They are the largest and most prolific out of three pairs that I have in a 220.
They are f1's from the same wild parents. I bought a dozen of them at an inch and grew them out. I only want 2 pairs so one more has to go.
And takers? Lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store