Hey my MFK brothers and sisters check this out!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Trying to pimp us out a bit and figured being an OGer around here some of my fellow OGers may be interested in checking out what Ive been doing lately, of course I would love for all of the new guys to check us out as well.

Im currently running a kayak fishing business and fishing on a very productive kayak fishing team. If you have the Facebook machine and the time please check us out and give us a like if you like what you see (how could you not there are pictures of big fish and my sexy bum on there!). :naughty:

www.facebook.com/TeamPrimus

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Dang Eddie, I figured I would have you by telling you that there were indeed pics of my rear! haha

(for the record there are no pics of any ones rear ends on our page!)

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Dang Eddie, I figured I would have you by telling you that there were indeed pics of my rear! haha

(for the record there are no pics of any ones rear ends on our page!)
I flipped through some of the pics. Looks like a blast

Tell us about your charters. Where's it based? All year long? What do you target? And is there fried chicken and waffles?

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
I fish the waters of Pensacola Beach, Navarre Beach and Destin Florida. We fish year long, but Im most busy during our tourist season which is over the summer.

As for the chicken and waffles, Im in the deep south, you do the math! :)

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Naw, Im about 2.5hrs west of Panama City, it would eat up all of my profit to drive 5 hours in my jeep that gets MAYBE 10mpg while pulling my trailer. Not to mention adding 5 hours to an already long day!

Plenty of tourists in Pensacola, Navarre and Destin though. Actually I take out many locals as well.

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
I would take a charter out with you if I still lived in 'bama... but I'm an Auburn graduate, so....:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store